Colorado C.R.S. 18-9-106
This is an often-charged crime in Colorado for people who have recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally violated any of the following statutes:
1) Makes a coarse and obviously offensive utterance, gesture or display in a public place and it is intended to incite an immediate breach of the peace. (C.R.S. 18-9-106(a))
2) Makes unreasonable noise in a public place or near a private residence that he or she has no right to occupy. (C.R.S. 18-9-106(c))
3) Fights with another in a public place (exceptions apply for sporting events and the like). (C.R.S. 18-9-106(d))
4) Discharges a firearm in a public place (exceptions apply for peace officers and other lawful activities). (C.R.S. 18-9-106(e))
5) Displays a deadly weapon or displays any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon, or represents verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm. (C.R.S. 18-9-106(f))
If you have been charged with disorderly conduct conduct in Colorado, protect your future without delay by contacting an effective criminal defense attorney at McClintock Criminal Defense - (719) 520-3968.